Getting A Run Around For Refund of Missing Order
UpsetTheSetup9

Don’t know where else to post this so I come here hopefully to get an answer.

on 10/19 I placed an order for a Sony PlayStation 5 Console and tried to apply my Verizon gift card it was not successful and Verizon charged my card the full amount.

I contacted a customer service rep via chat to see if I could get the gift cards added after the order was placed and he stated no he would have to cancel the order and once the order get fully canceled I could place the order again I said fine . The order was shipped to me but never delivered Verizon put in a return to sender request before delivery and the item arrived on 10/25 to the Verizon warehouse in Texas. I spoke with many customer service representatives and I have been told I should have received an email stating “we’re sorry your order has been canceled” within 2 days of Verizon receiving the item back it is now 11/4 and I have yet to receive anything nor are the funds returned back to my card . Only response I get is to wait 2-3 business days and the funds should be back but it have far surpassed that now And just getting a run around if anyone can please help or any suggestions 

0 Likes
Re: Getting A Run Around For Refund of Missing Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Thank you for contacting Verizon. I'm sorry to read that you have issues with your gift card and orders, but I will gladly assist you. Would you be so kind to provide me access to your account? To do so, please read the following information and click on the link below.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Fer

0 Likes
UpsetTheSetup9

I’m sorry the link provided does not work just shows a blank page 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do not worry, try to use this one please http://spr.ly/6003Mv63d

>Jules

0 Likes
UpsetTheSetup9

Hello Jules when sending a message it says this session has expired please start a new conversation 

0 Likes