Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmo Gadget missed call notification
kstough

I am wondering if there is any way that I am able to see which one of the caregivers called my child? I saw that he recently had a missed call while at school and would like to be able to see more details about the call, like who it was from. Any way to do that from the app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Gadget missed call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kstough, thanks for reaching out to the team. I totally understand your concern in wanting to know who has contacted your child. Lets get you some answers. When you open the application and tap History do you see the recent call listed?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Gadget missed call notification
kstough

I see that it says "Parker missed a call" but there is no name listed as to who called him. I found out later it was my dad who I have listed as one of his contacts. If it SHOULD show his name, maybe it is not because he has;t downloaded the Gizmo app? Does he need to download the app? I have him as a Contact but not listed as a Caregiver to GPS track/message him.

0 Likes