Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Gizmo Hub Primary Caregiver Notifications
wsbsmith

In the Gizmo Hub app, I see that I can adjust all the sounds, etc. on my child's Gizmo Gadget, but I'd really like to be able to customize what notifications I receive on my phone.

Of course, I want to know when he sends me a text, voice memo, or has called. However, I really don't need/want an audible notification at 11:30 p.m. telling me that his device is fully charged.

Does anyone know how to customize notifications?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Hub Primary Caregiver Notifications
Sandy36

I purchased a Gizmo 2 pal, added the Gizmo hud app, I set my self as primary caregiver, everything was working good, call,GPS there location, then all of a sudden I go on app to GPS them the Gizmo app says I am NOT the primary caregiver?????? Not Shure if my ex father off my kids who they are with changed something off Gizmo it's self how do I fix

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Hub Primary Caregiver Notifications
BRIROS72

Hello...Verizon?  Anyone home?  Same problem with Fully Charged notification in middle of night from the Gizmohub App

0 Likes