Gizmo Watch 2 not eligible for 50% off monthly
SEBKTT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I inquired about Gizmo Watch 2 and was told repeatedly that they were eligible for 50% off each device. I even switched two phone lines over to Do More at the suggestion of a customer service rep and now past the 30 day mark, I am being told they are actually not eligible for return. I bought these under false pretenses and they strung me along for longer than a month until I could no longer return them.

This bait and switch is hilarious and yet another really terrible experience I have had with Verizon in the past month. I am seriously considering just moving my 7 lines over to AT&T at this point after ~10 years. Their system is junk, their information and communication are flat out lies, and I am being told I am just out of luck at this point.

Please stay away and stick with some other lesser of two evils.

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Watch 2 not eligible for 50% off monthly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of making sure you receive the correct pricing for your services, and I can certainly try to assist you and look into what is going on, and how we can help get it adjusted. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes
SEBKTT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't send you a message or anything because the system says I need an email address associated with my My Verizon account. I do actually have an email associated, and it's in my profile, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Not sure how to proceed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not to worry, we will initiate the Private Note for you.

*Breanna

0 Likes