Gizmo Watch microphone not working
kschreiber1

Gizmo watch microphone not working. I can person I call but they can't hear me. Also, when recording messages, no sound records. I checked to make sure watch isn't muted and also sound volume turned on. I've turned off and on multiple times. I've reset the watch. I've also deleted app from my iphone and resinstalled. Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo Watch microphone not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kschreiber1, I am sorry to learn that the microphone is not working. Is there any damage to the device?

0 Likes
mariuszcitkowski

it is no demage to the watch 

0 Likes
mariuszcitkowski

it is no damage to the watch 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see you have been having issues with this watch since August 11th. Have you attempted to Factory Reset the watch?

GizmoWatch™ - Factory Data Reset (Powered On)
  1. Plug the GizmoWatch into the charger and turn on the GizmoWatch.
  2. With the device powered on, press the End/Back button to bring up the display.
  3. From the Home screen, quickly press the End/Back button 4 times. ...
  4. From the 'Reset Gizmo' screen, tap the Checkmark icon.

0 Likes
Silv

I have the same issue and reset did not resolve. Are parts available? The mic seems easy to replace. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much for completing all of the troubleshooting steps you have done so far in attempting to get the GizmoWatch's microphone back up and running, Silv. When you visit the GizmoHub app that is associated with the GizmoWatch, is there a software update available for the GizmoWatch? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Herbjd

I have the same issue and tried the reset and checked for updates. The microphone does not work.

is there replacement. Parts for it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Herbjd One of the main features used is the microphone. We can certainly troubleshoot, what is the model? 

0 Likes
Silv

Gizmo watch 2

0 Likes