Re: Gizmo Watch microphone not working
Silv

I have not heard back with anything else to try 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to help in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
Raflo74

Maybe try cleaning out the mic hole if you haven't tried that already? My daughter's Gizmo mic was barely audible. I took a toothpick and cleaned it out. It now works fine. Good luck.

0 Likes
sgz1

I have the same issue with Gizmo Watch 1 and software is current, have done reset, reinstalled the app and cleaned out the mike  with a toothpick ( I think I did that, it was the only hole that I thought it could be). . any other ideas?   I signed up for a support call but it will only call the gizmo (I can't add my cell #) and obviously that won't work.  Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help, let's look into this. Has watched been exposed to any physical/water damage? When did the problem begin? Please tell me more. 

0 Likes
sgz1

there has been no damage and this has been going on for about 2 weeks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it! We'd like to access your account to better assist you. We've sent you a private message to further continue. - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Bsomms5

We are having the same issue. We’re they able to fix the issue? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bsomms5, we are here to work toward a resolution. Please click on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-229664/ for steps to ensure all the audio settings are correct. Please ensure the device has been powered off and back on. Does the microphone issue happen on every call? 

0 Likes
kaicee

Same issue.  Brand new Gizmo, no damage to it, the microphone did not work out of the box.  Updated the software, factory reset as recommended and the microphone still doesn't work.  

0 Likes