Re: Gizmo Watch microphone not working
kaicee

Update: Verizon is sending a new watch. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a working device. If you're having issues with the watch right out of the box, then you will want to exchange it. It is likely that the device is defective. You do have a 30 day return and exchange period.

Ellisandra

0 Likes
tomalt67

Same issue here. No damage, reboot, software is up to date, did a factory reset. Microphone isnt working. Noticed it about 2 weeks ago. Everything else functions as it should. Please help.

0 Likes
KGardner1

I am having same issue all of a sudden.  The microphone on GizmoWatch 2.   Performed Factory Reset and has current software

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, KGardner1.
Has there been any physical or water damage to your device? We would like to take a look and do some troubleshooting with you. Please feel free to send us a Private Note here in these forums, or you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Celeste

0 Likes
CamyWinder

Hello, I’m also experiencing the same problems and I have attempted to reset the watch and looked for any updates. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CamyWinder. We are very sorry to hear about any issues that you are experiencing with the microphone on your Gizmo Watch device. We certainly want to ensure that any issues are resolved. When did this first start happening? Can you please describe how you attempted a reset on this device? 

-Brett

0 Likes