Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmo band
BETHRAD

Verizon texted me and offered a free band for my daughter's Gizmo, which was a mind-reading experience because it was broken. It's only a couple of months old and is worn very seldom. I went to place the order online and I guess it didn't go through, because when i went back it was still in the shopping card and i had already deleted the text with the code, and it no longer was populated on the screen. I don't want to file a claim because that will cost $20 and clearly the band is defective because we just bought this thing a few months ago and my daughter has worn it like 10 times. Any help?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gizmo band
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for meeting us here, BETHRAD. We're happy to help you, how had the clasp on this device break? -CecileC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BETHRAD

It just broke off. I don’t see how to post a pic here but I can send a pic if you’d like. It’s a known problem with this watch, which is why I’m sure the offer of a free band was made. My daughter only wears it about once a month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BETHRAD,

It would upset me too if I had a watch band break shortly after buying it. Don't worry, Verizon has your back. I've sent you a DM regarding this. Please answer it at your earliest convenience. 

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jaimeg_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for those details, BETHRAD. Considering the code was provided via text, we would be glad to be part of the solution and get to the bottom of this. To better assist, we sent you a direct message. Please reply there.

JAIMEG_VZW

0 Likes