Gizmo gadget touch screen not working
duenserfamily
Enthusiast - Level 1

My son's Gizmo Gadget's touch screen has stopped working.  It does not have a screen protector on it, has no visible damage, and has otherwise been working fine.  I just did a hard reset of the watch per online instructions, but it did not resolve.

Has anyone else had this problem & resolved it?

Re: Gizmo gadget touch screen not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your son's Gizmo Gadget touch screen. That's the number one thing used to operate his device, so we need to make sure it's always working properly. I appreciate that you have done troubleshooting steps, and we want you to complete a Factory Data reset. If this is not effective we may have to replace the device. Please send a Private message so we can access your account: http://spr.ly/6602EjEty. Tina_VZW

0 Likes
Smitty143

Same here..all of a sudden it stopped working 

0 Likes
Smitty143

I have the same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, Smitty143. The Gizmo is an awesome accessory and my goal is to make sure it is working properly. We can do some troubleshooting to get this resolved. Let's make sure the watch is running on the latest software version. I provided a link below containing details about what version is current. Please check the Gizmo app on the parent phone to make sure it is up to date. 

http://spr.ly/66091FU4W

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
Teri1978

I’m having the same issue with my son’s watch.  His screen isn’t working and everything looks fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Teri1978, we always want to make sure that your son has a working device. When did this issue begin? To be sure, what is the exact make and model of his watch? Does the touch screen fail to respond to touch completely or is it an intermittent issue?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Hotzfamily

I am also having this issue.  We just replaced the watch with the newest version.  This morning when he put it on the screen is all staticky and does not respond.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your watch to work correctly. When you say you replaced the watch with the newest version, so you mean you upgraded the watch?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Caldous
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same. Just totally blacked out. Still receives calls, but screen non responsive. He's only had it for a month, takes good care of it. No damage otherwise to explain.