Gizmo watch 2 won’t charge
Heieri08
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Gizmo watch 2 won’t charge after less then 2 years. It’s not used much.  Verizon won’t help me for the poorly created devices. 
Anyone found any work around? Is the base junk also?

I am so disappointed with this watch.

Re: Gizmo watch 2 won’t charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heieri08, we never like to learn that any of our customers are upset with their device or service. I'm sorry to learn that the Gizmo Watch 2 is not charging. When you place it on the charger, do you get any signs on the watch that the charger is connected to the device? How long has this been an issue with the Gizmo Watch 2? Please keep us posted.  -Kevin

0 Likes
Count888

I am having this same issue suddenly as well.  I keep getting the message that says "please use charge cord that came with device" which i am.  Any luck with finding a solution? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there Count888 and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned to hear you are having trouble with charging the device but we are here to help. Does the charging cord itself show any damage on the cord or the charging prongs? Do you recall anything happening out of the ordinary before the message first appeared?

-Candice

0 Likes
Rsups

I am having the same problem. We just bought the watch for my daughter’s birthday a few weeks ago and it all of a sudden stopped charging yesterday. Now it is fully dead.  There is no signs of any damage — she really hasn’t used it much yet.  I’ve tried different charging ports with no luck.  We paid a lot of money for this watch. It should not stop working after just a couple weeks.  A search of the Verizon community reveals that this is a very common problem for this watch.  Please message me a way to fix the problem or replace the watch. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rsups, we're concerned to learn about your daughter's watch, and we'd love to help! What do you mean by you've tried different charging ports? 

~Baldo

0 Likes
Rsups

After it stopped charging with the charger it came with, I tried plugging the USB end of the cord into another charger that I know is working. It did not fix the problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Rsups. We know how important it is to have working device. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further with your Gizmo watch's charging issue. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Minden1

We purchased the Gizmo 2 watch three months ago and we are seeing the "please use charge cord that came with device".  Followed all instructions to resolve with no resolution.  Very disappointed with quality.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!