Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gizmo watch charger
maddie_44

Great, Verizon will finally sell chargers separate from the watch. That’s good considering my son’s charger was ruined. Apparently they do not sell them separately in store, so I have to wait 6 weeks for shipping??! Ridiculous. I’m paying for a watch my son is completely unable to use, and also the inconvenience of not being able to talk to my son because Verizon has awful customer service. I’ve called and asked if there’s anyway to remedy this situation. Nope! Not unless I want to purchase an entirely new watch just to get the charger. Once my contract is up, I will most definitely be switching. I’ve had to purchase a go phone in addition to paying for the watch my son cannot use because I need to be able to reach my son when he is at his other parents, grandparents house or at the park.

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo watch charger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

maddie_44, We hope that you remain in the Verizon family. We understand the importance of being able to contact your son, we're here to help. How was the charger ruined?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
theredrooster

We're in the same boat! My daughter left her charger in a hotel room so we've been without the phone for almost a month now and even though we're paying for that number, we have no way to use it. I ordered a new charger from the Verizon site a week or so after she lost hers and it is still in 'Processing.' Very frustrating that she can't use her Gizmo. I would definitely not recommend this product with a flaw like this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Theredrooster, the Gizmo is a great device to stay connected with your kids, without them having a traditional phone. I can understand how not having a charger for your daughters Gizmo can we upsetting, and we apologize for the delay in your order shipment. We recommend continuing to review your email for shipping updates, as you will receive the charger when the inventory is updated. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this inconvenience.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
sondasahley

Did you successfully receive the new charger?  Ours was also damaged by our new kitten who chewed through it.   And while a charging base is list on the Verizon site now - it doesn't allow for them to be ordered nor does it show any stores carry them.  I tried calling the local store and was put on hold (with no answer for 20 minutes so I hung up.  So annoying!!

0 Likes
sondasahley

I also need a Gizmo Watch Charger.  Ours was damaged by a pet.  How do I go about getting one?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My pet gets into all kinds of things she shouldn’t, sondasahley, so I understand the need to replace things such as the Gizmo Watch charger. I’ve searched both our site and LG’s, and found no stock. We recommend searching for the charger on sites such as Amazon or eBay. Please refer to this picture http://spr.ly/66001ExLo when comparing what’s available to what the original charger looks like.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes