Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GizmoGadget Step Activity
SHPETE10

I recently purchased a GizmoGadget for my son and the activity tracking/step count seems extremely sensitive.  It has his step count at around 25,000 daily.  He has been wearing a FitBit for a few months and his steps were around 7,500-10,000. Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the step counter to make it more accurate?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: GizmoGadget Step Activity
JACCOR59

Does yours actually reset to zero each day?  I'm trying to figure out how to reset it to zero without doing a factory reset each day.

GRELANE

I have this same issue!

0 Likes
SPlimmer

Same issue here with it not resetting to zero each day... Any help?? Anyone?? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

0 Likes
bunkman

I sent in a support ticket, and I received this response below.  I left my Gizmo Gadget on last night, and it seemed to has worked (my step count reset itself).  Here's the message I received from support:

Thank you for reaching out! Currently we realize there is trouble getting the Activity Tracker reset. The best way to reset the activity tracker currently is to simply leave it online overnight. While online and connected overnight the Gizmo and Application will reset the counter for you. We are working with the developers for a fix to this trouble. I am sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

0 Likes