Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GizmoHub no longer connects to the device
zebrashark

Woke up this morning, 8/10, and an update was pushed to my phone.  Now the app can no longer connect to the device.  My son is wearing the device in another state currently and I can't reach him.  All of the reviews being posted in the app store seem to indicate everyone else is having the same problem.  when will this be fixed?!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GizmoHub no longer connects to the device
JEFCRO93

I have the same problem. I was on the phone with Verizon and Lg customer care for 2hrs then found out that it was the update that caused the problem. They told me that LG was working on a fix that they hope to push out in the next 2 days. This was on 8-11. We will see. My kids have had them for over 2 years with no problem then Lg dropped the ball on this update of the app.

0 Likes
Orbital

LG didn't drop the ball verizon did. Verizon is the developer of the app not LG. They dropped it even more by not being very forthcoming about it and not giving us a good time frame for when they will have a fix

0 Likes
Tara0619

It's one month later and this app is still not working, at least for me. How is it possible that this hasn't been resolved by now??

0 Likes