Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GizmoWatch 2 Stopped Charging Within Weeks
sb1014

After purchasing a GizmoWatch for our son's birthday in late August, we experienced charging issues within about two weeks. By late October, the watch wasn't charging at all. We have cleaned the connectors with Q-tips and alcohol wipes, to no avail. We are using the Verizon-issued charger and, yes, the outlet is working. (But we have tried working outlets throughout the house just in case.) Verizon: How do we return this lemon? Such a disappointment and waste of time.

0 Likes
Re: GizmoWatch 2 Stopped Charging Within Weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sb1014, that is not how we wanted the GizmoWatch 2 to work. This is one of our biggest selling devices for minors and to see that you are having issues is concerning. 

Here is our Return Policy: http://spr.ly/6605H8QMJ;

Since it's been over 14 days, we would be looking into troubleshooting and replacement options.

Here is a link we would like for you to look over:  http://spr.ly/6606H8QMK;

-Takendra 

0 Likes
Vizmo2

I'm having the same issue. Bought 2 Gizmo watches for my kids and 1 had difficulty charging from the start. Now after 2 months of use, they are both having issues. Connection must be faulty but not sure it's the watch or the charger. What a disappointment.

0 Likes
Bigdawg315

I'm having the same issue. Bought 2 Gizmo watches for my kids and 1 had difficulty charging from the start. Now after 3 months of use, they are both having issues. Connection must be faulty but not sure it's the watch or the charger. What a disappointment.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we want you to be able to use your devices with ease. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes
jaybowman

My daughters Gizmowatch 2 is no longer charging.  I've been through the trouble shooting process and cleaned the connectors with no success.  Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a fellow parent I know how important it is to keep our little ones connected at all times. We would be happy to take a closer look at this matter and see what is going on with the GizmeWatch 2. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. Does the device have any type of damage? What changed with the device or charges before this issue started? Are you using the original charger?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes