Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
GizmoWatch 2 audio problem
Jurru68

My sons GizmoWatch 2 started to malfunction.  The audio is scratchy and weak.  I can hear him fine but he can barely hear me on his watch.  The watch has not been damaged and software is up to date.  We tried resisting the gizmo, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it back to my phone.  Nothing is working.  Quiet mode is off.  What can we do to fix this problem, the watch was purchased a couple of months ago.

Re: GizmoWatch 2 audio problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let’s turn this around and get the audio working ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
bradjerome

Did you get your issue revolved?  We are having the same problem.  I don't know why Verizon sent you a private message to work on it.  That kind of defeats the purpose of a forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KerryC_VZW We can look into this with you. Which ZIP Code are you currently located in?

0 Likes
Ccarbaja0513

Did you get your issue resolved? We are having similar problems.  Any guidance on how to fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Ccarbaja0513 The last thing I want is for you to have problems with your Gizmo. Let's work together and figure out what's going on. Does the watch have any physical or liquid damage? When did this start happening? Do your other Verizon device have any call issues?

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes