GizmoWatch making calls by itself! Help
Tvaughan44

I have the same issue BUT……..Like all Verizon problems it’s not their product it’s always someone else! What is the fix put something out here for us to try! My GOD Verizon might be the most reliable but your CS 5ucks! 

0 Likes
Re: GizmoWatch making calls by itself! Help
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Tvaughan44 wrote:

I have the same issue BUT……..Like all Verizon problems it’s not their product it’s always someone else! What is the fix put something out here for us to try! My GOD Verizon might be the most reliable but your CS 5ucks! 

This is primarily a customer-to-customer Community Forum.  The VZW agents that frequent/monitor the Forum posts may not know about specific devices like the GizmoWatch.  The probably will only point you to published support information, like 

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-gizmowatch/ 

which might include where to go for technical support or problem/issue reporting.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: GizmoWatch making calls by itself! Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tvaughan44, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your device concern. Allow us the opportunity to investigate. When did this concern start?  What are you doing on the Gizmowatch when this occurs? Also, do you notice if the Gizmowatch is calling the same individual or different phone numbers? 

-Sylvia

0 Likes