Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How can I remove a watch from my account?
Lcloudman

I have a Gismo watch on my account that the little girl refuses to wear.  I have tried for hours to find out how to do this.  Finally was able to cancel the protection on the watch this morning.  It is not listed in my devices, but is certainly on my bill.  Help!!

Labels (1)
Re: How can I remove a watch from my account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get you the right answers, for this non-utilized device. Is the Gizmo Watch, in a contract?

CraigS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

call cs.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Suspend service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
JET8

This is not working today. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are shocked and concerned to learn you are considering to remove your Watch from the account. Please tell us, is there something we can do for you, so you can keep your line active?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
danik53

No, there is nothing you can do, just terminate service of my iWatch series 5

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes