Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I Connect my G4 to my TV?
f82563

My adapter from my s3\s5 isn't working does anyone use this setup with a G4?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Connect G4 to tv
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

f82563,

We understand that you want to use the same adapter for your G4. Let's figure this out. Did you contact the manufacture of the adapter to verify if it would work? Was the adpater universal or specifically for Samsung devices? Here is a link to an adapter specifically for the Lg G4 http://amzn.to/1GDw0go.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

F82563-

Verizon support has arrive to the scene.  We want to help connect your phone to your TV.  What happens when you attempt to use the adapter?  Do you see an error message?  Let us know so we can assist further. 

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
f82563

I don't get any message, phone doesn't even register charging I did notice the phone End of the HDMI adaptor is hollow but it works with my galaxy s3 and s5 but not with my Lenovo tablet for charging either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

f82563,

We want your phone to charge the way it should. Let's figure this out. Have you tried different chargers for your phone other than that one? Is there anything blocking the charging port on your phone?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
f82563

Yes it works with other chargers.  Will this phone screen play on my HDMI or not?  I can just undo this entire thing and go back to sprint if this is how your customer service works pleas let me know before the stores close

0 Likes
blagasa

Added a line and the features are backwards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

f82563,

We understand that you want to use the same adapter for your G4. Let's figure this out. Did you contact the manufacture of the adapter to verify if it would work? Was the adpater universal or specifically for Samsung devices? Here is a link to an adapter specifically for the Lg G4 http://amzn.to/1GDw0go.
JasperM_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
f82563

Ok so your telling me this phone is HDMI compatible and I just need a different adapter?

Ok that's fine that's the information I needed

Thank you

0 Likes