Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I register for an online account with My Verizon with a Gizmopal 2?
bellaboosmummy

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to register for a "My Account" through Verizon online with my Gizmopal 2. As you may know when you register you have to give your verizon device"s number so they can text message you a registration pin number. Gizmopal does not receive text messages. How can I register?

Thanks for your help Shelly

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I register for an online account with My Verizon with a Gizmopal 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is for you to be able to manage your device online. Do you have another line you could register on this account?

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: How do I register for an online account with My Verizon with a Gizmopal 2?
bellaboosmummy

No, I have no other account with Verizon just the Gizmopal 2. I was able to find a workaround. Instead of registering I put my gizmo's number where you would sign in and clicked forgot password they sent a temporary password to my email then I was able to sign in..although weird I never had to actually register. Now I want to register with the app and can't do it.

0 Likes