How to delete texts between Gizmo buddies
fishsealpod
Enthusiast - Level 1

My sons have Gizmo watches.  I know how to use the Gizmo Hub app on my phone to delete text messages between my app and their watches, but there does not appear to be a way to delete text messages between Gizmo watch users. 

These texts just accumulate - leading to alert messages on their watches that the "Message memory is full.  Your oldest messages will be deleted."  How can I simply delete all of the texts sent from watch to watch to avoid this continuous message?

Suggestion for Gizmo Hub app: give permission for primary guardian to delete texts between Gizmo buddies.

0 Likes
Re: How to delete texts between Gizmo buddies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fishsealpod, I can certainly see that this is something that would become frustrating. You are doing your part by ensuring that you delete messages in the Hub. I have to say that this is the first that I have seen of this issue and therefore did do some research and was also able to confirm that there is not an option available. Therefore, I am lifting up your suggestion to our Gizmo software team in hopes that you will see a future update in the Hub that will allow you to delete all of the text messages. I am truly sorry for this aggravation and hope that there will be a change in the works quickly. -Loren If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GizmoWatchDad

So what’s the answer?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!