Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hum
FLK1940

So my hum set off a distress call three different times and the fire department showed up and the police    I called HUM and they said I can get it replaced at a store.   the store says they can’t    I was on the phone yesterday with six different Verizon people and they all said it can’t be replaced. Even though it’s defective even though hum  said it was defective.  I would have to buy a new one.   very frustrating I like the hum.  if it’s going to keep calling the fire department and police department saying I’m in a head on collision when I’m not they should replace it with a new one it’s frustrating       

0 Likes
Re: Hum
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

FLK1940

Oh no, this is never the experience we want for you and will be more than happy to look into this for you. Were you told the device was no longer in warranty as to the reason it was not able to be replaced? Please provide more information as to why you were told it can not be replaced so that we can better assist.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Like all products, if it's not under warranty, you buy a new one. It's always been that way.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello FLK1940, we hope you're doing well. We're sorry to read your HUM device caused you such a hassle. We wanted to follow up with you and make sure that everything was taken care of on your account and your HUM device. If you're still having issues please let us know and please send us a private note to further assist.

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes