Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I cannot text via my phone number
MrsJackson

I have recently had another issue with my Samsung Galaxy watch, again! What a surprise!! This has been going off and on for a year and a half. I could not get my watch to connect to the Verizon network yesterday. I contacted Verizon today and they were able to send me a verification QR code to be able to get back on the network, again. Now, I cannot text my husband on my phone via my phone number. He says when he gets the message it is coming in via my watch phone number, not my cell phone number. It is all messed up and I don't know how to fix or deal with this anymore. I just want my $400 back and all of those months I paid for service on my watch that I did not get. I am exhausted trying to fix this issue with this watch.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot text via my phone number
MrsJackson

Thank you to the one who added the number share back to my watch. It seems to be working now.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot text via my phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are glad to hear that your service on your watch is now working properly for you, MrsJackson. In the future please contact us directly, since this is a public Community Forum for customers to assist each other, there is a 2-day delay when we can view your message.

You can always give us a call by dialing *611 from your Verizon phone or chat with us online https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D4853891410051698683144491279667...

You can also reach out to us through Twitter @VZWSupport or on our Verizon Facebook page.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes