Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan for iPhone. If I wanted to add a child's Gizmo Pal, would the unlimited data be lost? If not, what would be the additional monthly cost?
Rcyoung

TTrying to figure out the best way of getting a small portable cell phone for a child that can contact 1-2 numbers at most. Current Verizon plan is a grandfathered unlimited data for iPhone, so I would not want to lose it. Also unclear as to monthly cost?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan for iPhone. If I wanted to add a child's Gizmo Pal, would the unlimited data be lost? If not, what would be the additional monthly cost?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can answer that, Rcyount! I know how important it is to be able to keep in touch with your kids!

The Gizmopal requires activation on the Verizon MORE Everything plans. These plans do not offer unlimited data, but share data across all lines on your account. It is only $5 to add to your existing MORE Everything plan, but would not be able to be added to other plans.

Many of our customers remain well under the data limits offered on MORE Everything. You can check out what's available on our website, as well as review your monthly data usage to see which plan would work best for you. http://spr.ly/6582BBU7u

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes