Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I registered my WeBoost with My Verizon, I think. How can I review that element of my account, in order to verify that it occured correctly?
Strambo

I found the process of registering my WeBoost to be fairly simple, yet with a very slow, flaky network I am stuck with for the time being, it was tedious, slow, and behaved strangely. I am not sure that it completed with correct data in all the fields.
I would like to simply review the booster registration info to verify its completeness.  How do I do so?
I have searched and searched, and cannot find a way to simple display my account settings!

Next, I cannot find how to actually verify that the device is functioning as it should, since my signal is still quite low, -105dB, and didn't change much with the booster setup and powered on. Rotating the antenna seemed to be inconsequential to signal strength. There was never a step that appeared to activate my booster, or indicate its status at all. 

Any help is greatly appreciated; the topic search on this issue is quite anemic. 

0 Likes