Invalid Tracking Number
Ooanimusoo

I bought two Magpro duo chargers. I wanted to return them after changing my mind and going with something else. I received the email with a return label. Followed instructions and put the return label on the box. I was given this tracking number: 1Z4E9W380677802667 for UPS. I dropped it off to be mailed and now the UPS website said it’s an invalid number, although Verizon has it in their system. They will not return my money because there is no proof of return. I can’t file a UPS claim because they say it’s an Invalid number. This is completely ridiculous. Someone please help???

0 Likes
Re: Invalid Tracking Number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ooanimusoo, we're sorry to hear about the issue with returning the chargers, and we certainly want to help you find the correct tracking number. If you log into the My Verizon account online, are you able to click on My Orders and see the order for the chargers? Also, how long ago did you send the charges back to us?

-Alex

0 Likes
Ooanimusoo

Hi,

I ordered it Jan 4. Returned it Jan 17th. The tracking number was provided by Verizon. It’s in their system too but UPS doesn’t recognize the tracking code. So now I can’t claim on UPS and Verizon won’t give me back my money. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ooanimusoo,

Thanks for the information! I am going to send you a private message for more details. -Pamela

0 Likes