Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is my order still processing or cancelled?
SLEHNP

I placed several online orders on Monday 9/19. One order was for 2 cases, one was for the new iPhone 7 with a case, and the other order was for 2 screen protectors. The screen protector order was actually the 1st order I placed online and the one I have a question about. I received email confirmations for all 3 orders, the screen protectors and cases stated they were processing and had free 2 days shipping and would notify me when shipped, the iPhone 7 notified me that it was expected to ship on 10/12. I received the 2 cases Wednesday, 9/21. I checked online for the screen protectors order, and when I click the Check Your Order link from my email confirmation when NOT signed into Verizon wireless, it shows this order is processing and gives me the number for the credit and orders team if I have any questions. When I log in to Verizon wireless, this order doesn't show up anywhere on my orders. So I called the previous number listed on 9/21 Wednesday, just to make sure this order was good. The associate I talked to couldn't pull it up under my orders either, but could when looking up the order manually with the pre-order number. She said she really wasn't sure that maybe it was on back order but it should process through and to give it a few days. She said not to place the order again because it would go through twice. So I waited a few more business days until today, Tuesday 9/27 and called back. The associate I spoke with took the order number and told me it never went through and that I would have to place it again. I asked him about the pricing because I ordered it when it was 25% off and that's why I called last week and was specifically instructed not to order it again, and he said he couldn't do anything about it. I asked why the order never went through and the others did, he said sometimes that happens when they get a lot of orders online. I'm thinking, I know it's not his fault, but what's the point of ordering online if you some orders randomly drop?!?!?!? He also told me I wouldn't be charged twice even though the order doesn't say cancelled, it says still processing. This has been a very frustrating issue with Verizon, and I couldn't even find anyone else to talk to about it other than the order phone number, I had to ask this question on here. I would like to know if that order indeed didn't go through and why it still says processing and if anything can be done if I order again with the discounted pricing? If not, this was an incredible waste of time. I don't normally order accessories through Verizon and now I know why, I probably never will again.

Labels (1)