Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just bought 2 Galaxy s7's and Zagg shields they sold me dont fit
BJ9495

Hi, I just bought two Galaxy s7 phones and the sales representative advised me that I needed screen protection. We agreed, so he sold us 2 Zagg invisible glass protectors. The protectors seemed fine at the store, however when I got home, I noticed that they do not even cover the edges of the phone and completely seat on the screen due to the curvature of the screen. It also made it difficult along edges for the sensor to pick up my touch.  I would like to take them back. Should I be able to get a full refund on these products, because they do not fit and are not capable of protecting the screen when they wont even sit completely against the screen? The purchase was literally made about 4 hours ago. Thanks in advance.

Also...another note, I am supposed to be getting a discount on the items. They were on sale and I paid sale price, however, my corporate account says I am supposed to get 25 percent off all accessories. Shouldn't I have gotten an additional 25 percent off the items, because I paid exactly the same thing it says you can get it on the website for?

Labels (1)
0 Likes