Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG G3 Bluetooth Fails to Discover Headphones
Longbody77

I have a pair of Ausdom M04 headphones that won't pair to my LG G3. Bluetooth is on and they're in close proximity when I search for nearby device but the headphones are never discovered.  My phone has successfully found my MacBook Pro and Droid Razr Maxx (which I had prior to the G3 and paired great with the headphones).  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Bluetooth Fails to Discover Headphones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I understand how frustrating it can be when you are unable to pair your phone to your headphones Longbody77. Allow us to get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. Have you ever been able to these headphones to your LG G3? Have you been able to pair the headphones to other devices?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Longbody77

I've never been able to pair the headphones to my LG G3 but I have been able to pair them to my Droid Razr Maxx.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

I actually helped with a previous Headphone Bluetooth issue, only they were able to download and update the driver for their headphones. I'm currently looking to see if yours can be updated. It looks like the headphones are Bluetooth v3.0 and your phone is v4.0.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

I couldn't find any type of driver. On your phone you could try to go into Settings>Application Manager>All>Bluetooth and delete data and cache to see if that helps.

Are they primarily meant for the computer/gaming?

0 Likes
Longbody77

Clearing the cache did not help.  The headphones are primarily for just listening to music.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Did you clear the data? Are you able to make sure the headphones are actually working by turning on the Bluetooth and finding it on a different device, Today, not previously?

0 Likes
Longbody77

I cleared the data and I successfully connected my headphones to the Razr Maxx today so the headphones are working properly.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

I think you might just be experiencing incompatibility and the headphones don't seem to have a way to stay up to date with the changing of technology.

0 Likes