Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mophie charging pad
BonnieM71

I have a mophie charging pad, with iPhone X.  Its blinking blue, no metals, or anything else on table with it any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Mophie charging pad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can definitely provide some assistance with this charger, BonnieM71. Does the device show that it is charging? Do you have a case on the device? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
BonnieM71

No it doesn’t.  Its the little round pod that my iPhone will lay on to charge.  When i plug it in I get the blue flashing light on the bottom and it won’t charge my phone. 

Reading some tech sites it said  it’s reading some metal like keys but none next to it, or even in the room.  I do have my iPhone in an otterbox but I did try it with the case off and it didn’t work.  

I used it when i first purchased it, and then put it up.  I pulled it back out the other day and no go.
0 Likes
smartcookie326

I have the same issue. It does vibrate briefly and light solidly for a minute or so, then the light starts blinking. It's plugged directly into the wall outlet with the adapter that came with it. It behaves the same way whether it's in the case or not. And sometimes it actually DOES work as expected with nothing changed that I can see.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

smartcookie326, we definitely want to get down to the bottom of the issue you are having with your Mophie charging pad. How long has this issue been going on for? What particular model do you currently have? What is the make and model of the device you are having the issue with?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Karena786

I have the same problem. I have an iPhone 11pro, mophie juice pack and mophie wireless pad that more square than round.  The phone is in the mophie case. I have to set the phone exactly in a certain spot in order to get a light which shouldn't be this difficult. The light will stay on for maybe 10 seconds then start to blink and there is no charge happening . I am not happy so far with this product and need assistance please . 
I prefer the old mophies that connect to the phone vs having 2 separate entry points . 

0 Likes
Karena786

Also the light is a very faint white . It's not blue 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to do everything we can to get you the support you're looking for! To provide our best assistance, please reach out to us through your personal Facebook or Twitter account. We hope to speak with you soon. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Steffani76

My Mophie is blinking blue can someone please help 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Steffaini76,

We definitely want to make sure you are able to use your Mophie charging pad. How long has this been going on for? Do you have any metals near your charging pad like keys? 

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes