Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Note 4 becomes garble when using any brand of bluetooth headsets. The problem is intermittent. How can I fix this?
PcOfMyn

Does anyone have a solution with this particular issue with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Note 4 becomes garble when using any brand of bluetooth headsets. The problem is intermittent. How can I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Very strange PcOfMyn. We will find a solution for you right here. Has it always been this way or when did this start? Have you tried paring these Bluetooth's with other devices? If so, was it the same outcome? If your software up to date on your device http://vz.to/1BiGZYk .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My Note 4 becomes garble when using any brand of bluetooth headsets. The problem is intermittent. How can I fix this?
PcOfMyn

I have used several Plantronic earpieces and tried using both LG headsets (the least expensive to the most expensive Pro). The problem is still the same.

Regards, Pam

0 Likes
PcOfMyn

Also, my phone is up-to-date with the most recent updates.

Regards, Pam

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I appreciate the additional info, Pam. Certainly, we'd much rather you had clear communication through Bluetooth connection.  Have you had an opportunity to use your device for calls without Bluetooth? Since you've mentioned this occurs through the headset, is it safe for me to assume that this distortion does not occur when not using Bluetooth? You've described it has garbled. Does that mean there's noise/interruption in the audio (such as one might hear if signal were experiencing interferrence)? How far is the Bluetooth device from your phone when this occurs?

DionM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PcOfMyn,

I appreciate that information. Please place the phone in Safe Mode http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121765/ and test out to see if this issue continues.

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes
PcOfMyn

There are no problems with the phone when not using the Bluetooth headset. The garbled should is that of a muffled sound to no sound then intermittent words here and there. The phone is less than 20 inches away from the headset while in the vehicle.

Regards, Pam

0 Likes