Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NumberShare for Business Account??
kraamerica

I purchased the Gear S3 Frontier today and found out it doesn't work and/or isn't eligible for a business account.  My rep did not know and felt horrible that he was unaware (returned the watch), but what's the deal?  Why?  Will it ever be available?  There was a business rep at the store today and he said it would be sooner than later, but for as long as it took to get the Frontier to get to Verizon, then the pre-order debacle with LG Sport, I don't have much confidence as a business user in getting it.  Are there any workarounds?

Labels (1)
Re: NumberShare for Business Account??
kraamerica

No one from Verizon cares to comment? No love for your business customers wanting to throw more money at you?  Or maybe it's not enough and there is a push to try and add more lines at 20.00/month that everyone else gets for $5?  Cmon Big V!

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. There has only been 100 views to this thread. Not a whole lot considering there are thousands of registered community members. Those who have read the thread might not have any suggestions so they haven't responded. I know I certainly don't have a suggestion for your question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tech_chris

As of Sept 15, Business accounts can now be enabled with NumberShare -- I purchased 3 Gear S3 devices last week and finally got them fully working with NumberShare (on my Business Account) yesterday.

0 Likes