Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Numbershare
OAKS486

Recently purchased a gear s3 frontier LTE and was not told about numbershare. Was told by rep that I could only receive texts on gear S3 through bluetooth or sent directly to new device number when away from phone. I Discovered numbershare on My Verizon app and it says fee changed to $5. Will this replace monthly $20 device fee rep set up? Will numbershare allow me to receive calls and notifications like texts and email when not connected to my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Numbershare
OAKS486

Original questions answered by Verizon. However, contacted Verizon tech department for another issue regarding receiving notifications on smart watch through numbershare. Verizon couldn't solve issue so I eventually figured it out. It's Interesting that I didn't get a phone call this time to rate my customer service experience. Although the technician was nice and seemed concerned, I was promised a call back with a solution and no call came. Funny thing is, it was a very simple fix. Something they should have troubleshooted right away.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Numbershare
OAKS486

Original questions answered by Verizon. However, contacted Verizon tech department for another issue regarding receiving notifications on smart watch through numbershare. Verizon couldn't solve issue so I eventually figured it out. It's Interesting that I didn't get a phone call this time to rate my customer service experience. Although the technician was nice and seemed concerned, I was promised a call back with a solution and no call came. Funny thing is, it was a very simple fix. Something they should have troubleshooted right away.

View solution in original post

0 Likes