Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Online order screwed up
sridhartenkasi

Team,

I have placed an online order with the internet order number [Removed] on 11/24. This is for UE BOOM 2 speaker for $99.99 as it was a promotion. I did receive order confirmation email from Verizon.  Today when I called Verizon customer care and asked for the order status, they are saying it got canceled due to some fraud. [Removed] I am not sure what was happened. Though I did correctly they did not place the order. They should provide the same product with the same prize. I am really disappointed with the Verizon. Is this the way Verizon is cheating the customers? I really had a good opinion about Verizon now I don't. I want this to be escalated and need a resolution for this issue.

Location code: [Removed]

Order No: [Removed]

I waited for 30 minutes today to reach the customer care and I could not reach them for the past 2 days though I waited for more than 45 minutes. Fraud department lady was ridiculous. She did not even apologize. [Removed]

I have your confirmation email and ready to sue you guys if nothing works out.

personal information and inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes