Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other Samsung cases to fit Galaxy Core Prime?
PhanDonuts

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. It's a nice phone, but there's only about 3 options for cases... Do cases from other Galaxy phones fit the Core Prime as well? I'm not opposed to stuffing a case with cardstock if it's a wee bit too big, and I'm not afraid to slice off sections that don't fit quite right. It may sound weird, but I've done plently of case tinkering to make just the perfect one for my iPod.

So... how about it? Do you know if cases from the S3, S4, or S5 would fit a Core Prime in some way, shape, or form?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Other Samsung cases to fit Galaxy Core Prime?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to see your phone stay safe and sound! I apologize as we do not have specific dimensions regarding the cases available for each phone. Have you searched 3rd party sites or Samsung sites for more options?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

Don't get a case made for a different device. It won't protect like it should. Check out Amazon.

0 Likes
Frankie1962

Does one case fit all Core Prime phones?

0 Likes
Frankie1962

There are 5 different models

0 Likes
mama23dogs

And pay $40 for a case?   Not me.  I buy cases all the time on Amazon.  Typically about $10 per case.  Can't say I save any money as I have the girly habit of having 2-3 cases for my phones.

0 Likes