Pairing a data plan for a OnePlus 9 Pro Phone with a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
arwarburg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I've been struggling with this issue now for 2 weeks. I've called up Oneplus and Samsung and they both confirmed with me that the Watch and the phone are compatible to use the Number Share data plan. Verizon has not yet been able to activate a data plan on the Galaxy Watch 4.  Can anyone help me? 

0 Likes
Re: Pairing a data plan for a OnePlus 9 Pro Phone with a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arwarburg90, we never like to see that you have come across any kind of issue with your services or devices. May we have you fill us in further on what issue you have run across. Is the watch not activating on your account? Was your phone and/or watch purchased from Verizon or a bring your own device? 

-Christine

0 Likes
arwarburg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support The Galaxy watch is not activating on my Verizon account and a handful of agents have already tried to activate it. I did not buy the phone or the watch through Verizon but the phone is activated and has a fully functional data plan. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arwarburg90, do you happen to know if there has been any specific error messages? What steps have been taken? Any tickets submitted to our IT or network teams yet? 

-Christine

0 Likes
arwarburg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

No one has been able to tell me what the error is. Yes a ticket has been submitted INC007914616

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there arwarburg90 and thank you for providing us with that ticket number. I have sent you a PM to continue gathering details for this concern. Please reply to us there.

-Candice

0 Likes
arwarburg90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Christine,

Both my phone and my watch was BYOD. I only pay for Verizon as a service. Both devices are fully compatible with the Verizon Wireless network and no one has figured out a solution to my problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our Wireless Family! Our goal is to ensure you get the assistance you need. Did you still need support with your One Plus 9 & Galaxy Watch?

-Gina

0 Likes