Re: Gizmo gadget no longer has sound
Sjerikson

I have an iPhone 11 Pro. I am running 13.3.1. I turned off both phone and gizmo watch. I did a hard reset on gizmo watch. All volumes are turned up. His watch will not ring and he cannot hear me. I can hear him. What is the issue, as this worked a few days ago! I need this fixed ASAP, or having the watch is pointless.

0 Likes
janisg1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Us too.  We deleted app from all phones and did a hard reset of the watch.  No dice. Watch is current update. 

0 Likes
CHAHAN29

This is from a year ago.  Did you ever get resolution?  I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you sharing this with and we appreciate your patience with this Gizmo Watch low audio issue, CHAHAN29. We certainly want to make sure that the sound on the device is working correctly. Does the issue continue when you delete the Gizmo Watch from the GizmoHub App, power the Gizmo Watch off and back on, and then re-add the Gizmo Watch to the GizmoHub App? Below is a link you can click on to view the directions on how to delete a Gizmo device from the GizmoHub App. Please let us know how this goes. Thank you. http://spr.ly/6601yB3E1 BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Mw441
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried as suggest above and it did not resolve the issue. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes