Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
S3 Frontier Numbersharing Compatibility
RJimm

I went to my local Verizon store and wanted to get the S3 Frontier watch. I was ready to purchase it and the representative could not numbershare it with my phone to avoid have to pay an additional amount for having a completely "seperate line" so to speak. I have a Note 4. The customer service rep called verizon customer service and they told him that the S3 Frontier is not compatible with numbershare with the Note 4, but it can only connect via Blutooth. I find it hard to believe. Is this true?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S3 Frontier Numbersharing Compatibility
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RJimm

Unlimited

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are two active unlimited plans and two grandfathered unlimited plans. It would be helpful if you could be more precise with the exact plan name.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RJimm

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited

0 Likes