Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S5 TO Gear S2 watch screens
TheSpyderryder

Is it possable to use a photo from my galery as a watch face background? If so, how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S5 TO Gear S2 watch screens
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to customize your device is always fun and exciting. TheSpyderryder, the Samsung Gear S2, does not have the ability to customize the face background of the watch. However, you do have the ability to customize Brightness, font style and font size.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: S5 TO Gear S2 watch screens
doggieb

I am currently using a photo from my gallery as my watch face for the Gear S2.  Some watch faces allow you to stylize them, not all though.  If you go into the watch faces from gear manager on your phone and select the Digital watch face you will see an option to stylize.  If you choose that you will then see backgrounds with the first option to choose your own background.  From there you just choose your photo and save.  You will see the change on your watch right away.

0 Likes