Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SO DISAPPOINTED AT VERIZON REPRESENTATIVES!!!
DAEZ14

VERIZON IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING ME with the lack of accurate information given from his representatives to its customers. It is ridiculous  when you speak with a representative about the monthly payment on the cellular service for the Apple watch 3 and she responds with one price and then when you purchase the watch you find out by calling Verizon and speaking with another representative that the amount is different, Oh and by the way, there is an activation fee of $30 or $40. Somebody, please tell me what kind of business is this? I have had multiple representatives giving me wrong information and me (the customer) have to deal with it and be ok with the "I am so sorry" answer they give us. Verizon has a poor way of treating their customers. I thought there was a reason for recording conversations. I would like for someone to look into my situation and listen to how we (the customers) get treated. Can I get a feedback on this matter? I highly doubt it, but it would not kill me to ask.

I honestly do not think the customer should "pay" for the wrong information given by the so-called experts, and a detail investigation of these recurrent events such as should be pretty much handled by this corporation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SO DISAPPOINTED AT VERIZON REPRESENTATIVES!!!
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

The sales page says both, $10 per month line access and $30 activation.  (There is ALWAYS an activation fee)

And of course you pay for the device and taxes. 

Why do you think you are paying more for the line fee?

If someone added it as a phone line, that is incorrect.  Wearables and tablets are added to single line unlimited plan (now a grandfathered plan) at the regular line fee $10.  Call and ask for loyalty. They can fix the error. 

0 Likes
Re: SO DISAPPOINTED AT VERIZON REPRESENTATIVES!!!
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

DAEZ14 wrote:

Oh and by the way, there is an activation fee of $30 or $40.

As with any Verizon device, there is an activation fee unless they are currently running a special.

Untitled-1.jpg