Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4g Voicemail Notification won't go away
pahunterguy

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch that won't clear the voicemail notification. I have tried to call my voicemail on that line to clear it and it says that the call can't be completed as dialed because customer is un-available. The only option with the notification is to "Check Voicemail." You can't clear or disable the notification. I have checked the Samsung app and on the watch and there aren't any other options.

On another note, my watch keeps telling me that there is an app that is draining the battery. This message can be cleared, but it can't be disabled and it comes back every night, no exception. Right now I just clear it and move on, but I need an option to disable it. I have checked on both the Samsung app and on the watch for options and there aren't any. Years ago, this was fixed with a firmware update, but that was on my Gear S3 watch. I still use the Gear S3 and I have the same app loaded on it and I don't get the message on that watch, only on my new Galaxy Watch 4g

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4g Voicemail Notification won't go away
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue with your Galaxy watch. We'll be happy to help address your concerns. Which model are you using? Does it have the most recent software update?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes