Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shared number not working on galaxy watch
jdhart

Just got the galaxy watch and have everything set up for number share. I get notifications on the watch from the shared number but when sending text or making calls from the watch its showing the watch phone number.  I have turned everything off and restarted. Un-shared and re-shared. Bluetooth, wireless or verizon data only doesnt matter......Verizon support in store couldnt help either, If this is how it is Im taking the watch back.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shared number not working on galaxy watch
jdhart

??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We hope you're enjoying your watch so far, jdhart. We're sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the set up of your watch. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. What is the make and model of your watch? You can learn more about the set up of Number Share to ensure all steps were completed, http://spr.ly/6584Ez1QI;

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jdhart

Its the Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This information is helpful, jdhart. Are you having trouble access the link listed above? Or was this not helpful? Please let us know.

CecileC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes