Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stolen Gizmo Watch
feeser15

This seems incredibly odd that the watch comes with a SKU #, ICCID # IMEI # and a QR code you need to scan to sync to Gizmohub but Verizon can't track a stolen watch. Is that really the answer or is it doable; there's just the narrative with Customer Service.  I really don't need the watch, I want to find all the other stuff they stole. This seems like the most logical thing to track given the amount of data imbedded in it.  It even has a phone line. So they can track our cell phones but they can't track a watch with it's own phone #?  I can't wrap my brain around this.

0 Likes
Re: Stolen Gizmo Watch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear what happened, Feeser15. I truly wish you well during this difficult time. I am a consumer myself so I understand wanting to track your stuff down. I wish there was more we can do to help but the watch does not come with tracking. There are certain watches that you can track. For example Apple Watch. I can help and provide you with options to replace your watch. I have sent you a private message so I can help. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes