Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trouble getting a straight answer on how to get the LTE home internet router antenna
Bill384

I have spent hours on chat and phone trying to get the external antenna that goes with the LTE Home Internet Router. I even have the Verizon SKU and still no one can tell me how to get it. I tried to chat and was told I needed to talk to FIOS department and before I could tell the person this had NOTHING to do with FIOS I was sent into no mans land. I next called the support # and long story short, I was disconnected twice when they said "let me put you on a short hold". Lastly on my third call the person said "i think I can help let me talk to my supervisor and I will call you back in 10 minutes" That was two days ago! No return call!

Has anyone here had any luck getting this antenna? Even if I new the manufacture that would help.

The model # is SC-LTE-V that is also Verizon's SKU# 

0 Likes
Re: Trouble getting a straight answer on how to get the LTE home internet router antenna
jav6
MVP
MVP

Have you searched/looked at this thread:

Re: Verizon Home LTE External Antenna - Page 2 - Verizon Community

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Trouble getting a straight answer on how to get the LTE home internet router antenna
Bill384

Thanks but Verizon is no help I have tried everything  I also tried an antenna with a TS9 connector and that connector is to big to fit in the antenna slot.  Finally the antenna made for the router has a powered injector so i don't if any other antenna would work. But thanks for your suggestion. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. Could you provide me more details about what issues you're having? Is this your home wi-fi or a network extender your having issues with? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
Bill384

It is the LTE Home Internet Router but in looking for a link to send you to I see the Antenna is no longer available so I don't know what I am supposed to do now. Verizon should not have sold me the router ($249) if they were going to discontinue the part that makes it work properly!

0 Likes