Re: Verizon Home LTE External Antenna
Erae941

Also in need of this antenna. How do I order this product?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our Customer Care team is able to replace an antennae or order a booster for you if needed. Feel free to give them a call at 800-922-0204 to explore options. - ErichC_VZW

0 Likes
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn’t know there was an option for an antenna. Our router frequently has a yellow light instead of green. Is there a cost for the antenna?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question. The antenna is provided free of charge. We just to verify your account in private, so we can get it shipped to you. Please meet us in a Private Note, so we ca do that.

0 Likes
Donnie9

How can I get the external antenna? Thanks

0 Likes
Donnie9

How do I get this antenna also. My light stays yellow too. Thanks

0 Likes
rgl102613

Why cant Verizon tell everybody what antenna to get?  Why the secrecy of asking to move to private messaging?  What are they hiding?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can get an external antennae sent to you by contacting customer service directly. You can send us a Private Note here, contact us on Facebook or Twitter, or call customer service from your phone by dialing *611. 

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I assure you that we're not hiding anything from you. Sometimes, when we need to access an account to assist one of our customers, we do need to go into a Private Note, to protect the security of the account. I hope that information is helpful. 

0 Likes
Starsfan2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does someone still respond to this? I sent a PM about it today and got no response. I would really like to get the antenna for use on the Home LTE router since our speed isn't overly great. Can someone please let me know in response to the PM what you need from me to make this happen? I'd prefer to get this done as soon as possible. Thank you!

0 Likes