Re: Verizon Home LTE External Antenna
TJSREEDER

I need this antenna as well

0 Likes
Dieselj25
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my router and it did not include an antenna either.  My signal LED is yellow rather than green, so I need to add the missing antenna.  I called VZ, and they are sending an antenna. Hoping I receive the correct one. The order info says "Surecall LTE Home Antenna" so we'll see.  The antenna shown on the install video shows a powered unit.    Can a VZ Rep post the answer to this question: "Which Antenna model is made for the ASK-RTL108 LTE Home Router?"  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ozzy425, we are happy to assist with the antenna option. Please reply to the private message that has been sent. Loren B_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJSREEDER, keeping you connected is a priority. Do you need assistance with troubleshooting the service and/or obtaining an additional antenna? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize for any confusion caused by us regarding the Home LTE Internet Router, Diselj25. We can help explain.

This device does not come with an additional antenna. However, an additional antenna is available for purchase if the signal to the router is not providing service to access the internet using our LTE network. This additional antenna is a powered device and is not free of cost. 

Typically, not having full service would not impact service. It is just an indication of the signal strength. Are you not able to access the internet using our service?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
TJSREEDER

Yes I need assistance with ordering the anntena I've been trying to get it through customer service chats and phone calls and getting nowhere.

0 Likes
Dieselj25
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I received the antenna today and installed it.  Status light is now green.  The label on the antenna says "This device must be registered before use".  How do I do that, or is it necessary?  Thanks

0 Likes
DylanL

Has anyone been able to get the external antenna for this device? I’ve tried calling customer service multiple times and they are completely useless... told me to just unplug my device and wait 10 seconds. Can’t make this stuff up. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJSREEDER, what problems are you encountering ordering the antenna? Are you attempting to order via our website or your My Verizon app?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad that the status light turned green. Lets make sure that  its active on the account. We did sent a Private Message for further assistance. - AlbertoR_VZW 

0 Likes