Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Keeps delaying my order. No help from Customer Service.
shady_ryo

I ordered a Mavic Mini Drone on 16th March 2020 for my brother's birthday. The site clearly stated that I will be receiving this item within two days and I made the purchase because I needed it before 20th March. I checked everyday with the Verizon online help desk to make sure I receive the product before the birthday. All the agents I chatted with confirmed that I will be receiving this before 20th March.  Today is 23rd March and even right now the order has not even been shipped. After  waiting 1 hour to talk to an agent on 20th March they told me I cannot even cancel this order and gave me a ticket number to follow up with the online Verizon agents. I tried to get in touch with someone for three days and finally got one agent in touch and he refused to help me with this and gave me another number to call which I waited almost 50 mins and nobody answered. This is one of the worst customer service I ever had to deal with. Why can't Verizon cancel an order they cannot complete. This is very frustrating. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Keeps delaying my order. No help from Customer Service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Shady_ryo, we are here for you to help make sure that you can get your order all in order as soon as possible. So we can check on this with you, please send us a Private Note.  JoseL_VZW

0 Likes