Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Lost Order $530 Order... No refund
PeterGlynn

At the end of May I placed an order for six different items through the Verizon support chat. At the time, I had not been able to update my shipping address so I used the shopping support chat to place my order. I should have known then that there was going to be problems. During the chat I was disconnected and reconnected to three different support people.

after finally placing my order, I waited excitedly for it to arrive two days later. However, it never arrived. My Verizon app said it had been delivered, but when I contacted UPS they had told me that the delivery had been returned to the sender.

I then found out that The Verizon support person had entered my address incorrectly. They put in the street numbers and only the first four letters out of the nine in my address, The package was sent all the way to my city, and then immediately shipped back.

this is where the saga begins… I then spent literally hours and hours over the next 17 days speaking with Verizon support. Every person I spoke with I had to retail my story, and every person who heard my story gave me a different answer. I heard from several that the package was going to be re-delivered the next day, that did not happen. I heard from another person that they would resend the order but that never happened either. Someone else told me to spend another $500 on my order, and when the package returned they would issue my refund. Like I would do that! They had already been dropping the ball… The last thing I wanted to do was to sing almost $1100 into this mess.

now it has been over a month since I placed my order, I have no items and I was told by Verizon that I was issued a full refund for my purchases. So far, I have only been returned and $26 out of the 533 had spent. It’s a complete mess. I am new to Verizon and will probably be looking for new solutions in the future. It was endlessly frustrating and a terrible way to spend money.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lost Order $530 Order... No refund
Tigerstep

I'd do a charge back then order from Amazon. My worst experience was also through chat support.

0 Likes
Jr007

I had a similar experience, but eventually, Verizon customer device reps resolved the issue 

0 Likes
PeterGlynn

They still have yet to help me.... I’m so disappointed 

0 Likes