Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Stream TV Promo code not working
Sean_Z1

I signed up for the BYOD program last week and received the text for the Verizon stream TV. Promo code didnt work...Ive since been on the phone with customer support for 3 hours between the last 2 days...finally got another code...ALSO doesnt work. Then spent another 1.5 hours this morning with customer support, who couldn't help me and transferred me to telesales, only to be told that they couldn't do anything either. Then transferred by him to the credit department for some reason, which was a dead end and the call automatically disconnected. Verizon customer support has been beyond disappointing and I completely feel like this whole promotion was a bait. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? How can I resolve this issue? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Stream TV Promo code not working
crystyleri

I have the same exact problem, same code, same text. I have spent hours on phone, on chat with no resolution??????

Recieved text: Contrats on your new phone, as a thank you get a free verizon stream tv on us. code VZSTREAMTV by 1/18 - code does not work, support cant help- can someone help me redeem this free offer??? Verizon ?>>>

0 Likes
Mrnadir

does verizon think that this is a joke? 

Im not laughing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. We're here to assist you as much as we can. Please provide us with more details as it relates to the issues you're experiencing with Verizon Stream TV?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is for you to feel this way. We can assure you that we are here to help. Can you please provide us more details regarding the error you are receiving and the promotion? 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
BestEjac

I am having the same issue, tried chat and call but all lead to dead end. So frustrating

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BestEjac,

We always want you to take advantage of any eligible promotions. We can help here. What exactly happens when you attempt to use the code? 

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
Mjm1976m

Says invalid code

0 Likes
DestinyMoniqueX3

has this been resolved got the text but code isnt working still!

0 Likes
Royhova

I am having the same issue and have spent the last month trying to figure it out. A chat agent even opened up a ticket on my behalf that no one can help me with. Can someone please help me get the device. 

VZSTREAMTV expiration May, for BYOD

0 Likes