Verizon won't refund me - says I never sent back returned Airpods
LuxoJr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to resolve this issue for 2 months now; I don't know where else to turn. 

I ordered a pair of Airpods Pro on 8/5/22. They were delivered on 8/9/22. I decided I didn't like them & requested a return on 8/30/22. I kept getting automated emails for a return label but they didn't work. I contacted someone at Verizon & they directly emailed me the shipping label, with the tracking number in the email. I sent the Airpods back on 9/7/22 through UPS; the item was received by Verizon's return center in Fort Worth, TX on 9/13/22 according to the tracking info that Verizon provided me with. However, on 9/30/22, the return was canceled & Verizon says they never received the Airpods. On the order, I have the message, "We had to cancel this return. We canceled your return because we did not receive the return item(s) within 30 days."

I've spoken to numerous verizon employees since mid- September & they've all told me that they're submitting some kind of "ticket" and this should be resolved in 7-10 business days. It obviously has not been figured out. I'm out nearly $200 AND the Airpods. I've also submitted my own support request last week that was not answered.

What do I even do here?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't refund me - says I never sent back returned Airpods
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly should have gotten the return right from the beginning! I am sending you a Private Note and we will work to get to the bottom of this once and for all. 

-Yale

0 Likes
LuxoJr
Enthusiast - Level 1

The system won't let me send private messages anymore. 

Most of the ticket requests were over the phone. The last one I have is from a conversation ID ad58c975-3eb8-436c-94b3-1f01b907cff4, in which you can see me asking the support person for some kind of confirmation that a ticket was submitted, then they dropped the chat on me. What is it going to take to get my money back???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning to hear, please send us a Private Note to be able to review this with you further. 

*Gen

0 Likes