Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wear24 Provision failed
EricB

When trying to setup calling I get the message "Provision Failed" How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wear24 Provision failed
bbrdtylr
Novice

Did you buy a used one? These watches were only available for 4 months, then they discontinued them. Maybe this is why.

0 Likes
EricB

It's a new old stock.

0 Likes
JOG0277
Novice

In April of 2018, Verizon recently disabled their integrated Calling feature.  So tablets and smartwatches with cellular capabilities can no longer make phone calls as a stand alone device.  See link below for more info...And can you please bookmark the topic so that others with the same issue can easily find the correct info.  The book mark tab is located on the far right side of the topic and has a red flag...Thanx.

Integrated Calling on Message Plus App stopped Working

0 Likes
smichaele

I spent a couple of hours at the Verizon store today with two support staff working on this issue. They had no idea that this feature was turned off and it's not their fault. Why would Verizon turn a feature off and not let anyone know? Why am I paying a separate fee to have my cellular enabled watch added to my account and you remove the one feature that prompted me to add it...and they're still charging me!

I'm as irritated as you are Eric! This sucks!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes